Sunday, September 03, 2006

I'm hungry; I'll drink green tea

Hunger is the worst part of working out. For me, working out is such an appetite stimulant. I would consider taking diet pills, simply to curb the hunger I get after exercising.

But since I think that taking diet pills is a waste of time and money, I'm drinking green tea. My boyfriend said to me this morning, "Maybe the reason I'm so thin is that I'm drinking a lot of green tea these days... isn't that the stuff in a lot of diet pills?" My brain said, "Bingo!" Caffeine is an appetite suppressant (again, for me, I don't know about other people), so if there's something else in there that helps ladies in Asia stay so thin, then I'm all for it.

As an aside, he really is thin, and he is losing weight. This concerns me, because he has digestive problems... plus, he looks scary when he's really skinny. And I get really jealous (I hate to admit that).

Trouble is, it's gross. I miss my Diet Coke (Coke Zero, to be exact).

On to our feature of the day: Olga Serova. She shoots GREAT editorials, but her runway photos are "eh." The first three photos are from supermodels.nl. The last photo is from Aquascutum, fall 2006.

Have I mentioned that green tea is gross?

Another random thought: I have indeed lost at least two pounds, probably three. I never believe the scale until I see the same number several days in a row. My bf% has also dropped a point... I'm steady at a fatty 19%.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude my bf is the skinniest person i have ever met, he has like a 24 waist and it makes me so jealous i feel bad for being jealous and i feel like a fat cow around him even tho im thin but im fat now compared to my ana days when in was 100 lbs. i try to buy food to make him eat but he doesnt eat it and i end up eating it then i feel like a MOOOOOOOOO cow. haha ;)
ps::i used to drink g.tea all the time i hate it now cuz i remember being 98 lbs and drinking it all day on an empty stomach and it make me want to throw up just thiniking about it..........

Anonymous said...

you will get usde to the taste. try like 100 different kinds to find the one you like. i got so used to it and now have peach green tea, lemon green tea, ginger green tea, white tea whatever. find one you like cause drinking it is supposed to raise your metabolism if you drink enough and is also really good for you. (antioxidant)

Kitt said...

There's a blueberry green tea that's pretty good. I think it's that celestial seasons brand.

Anonymous said...

put a spoon of honey into it. Honey is also supposedly able to help curb cravings. And is a much better sweetener then any form of sugar and much better tasting with green tea! :D

Anonymous said...

put the sweetener stevia it's extreamly low cal natural and you can find it at health food stores, or use agave sweetener.

Anonymous said...

if there is a starbucks anywhere near you, or any other place that sells tazo brand tea, the Zen green tea is amazing. it has a little mint and lemongrass and no nasty green tea taste.

Anonymous said...

what the hell, are you anorexic? This is like a glorification of not eating. Get used to it - you're going to be fat, for a very, very long time. And it's okay, because you have a great personality.

JK nobody likes you

Anonymous said...

Your body needs FOOD after a workout to recover and build muscles that will then burn calories all day long. Recover with something that has protein and carbs, like peanut butter on toast.